Your privacy is important to Mid Atlantic Maritime Academy. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Mid Atlantic Maritime Academy collects, and the ways in which Mid Atlantic Maritime Academy uses that personal information. For any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Personal information collection
Mid Atlantic Maritime Academy may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website including IP address and information about the device used to access the Services
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website including Consumer Name,
Contact information (such as email address, phone number, and mailing address) and
Order and payment information.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
Using personal information
Mid Atlantic Maritime Academy may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you and send you marketing communications and institution updates.
Where Mid Atlantic Maritime Academy discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Mid Atlantic Maritime Academy may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Mid Atlantic Maritime Academy will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Mid Atlantic Maritime Academy will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Any personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be accessible on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
Mid Atlantic Maritime Academy is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Authorize.Net® and PayPal® are our payment portals to accept registration fees and payments for store purchases.
by email to email@example.com
by postal service to:
Mid-Atlantic Maritime Academy
5301 Robin Hood Road | Suite 100
Norfolk VA 23513-2419