WE ARE NOW OFFERING USCG APPROVED DISTANCE LEARNING
The lecture portion of the course will be completed online, with an approved instructor.
Upon completion of the course you will have 6 months, from the completion of the knowledge-based portion of the training, to complete the assessments, simulations, lab exercises and final exam(s) at Mid-Atlantic Maritime Academy. This portion must be done in person.
- Advanced Cargo Handling Stowage Management Level Course 1781
- Advanced Meteorology Course 1788
- Advanced Stability Course 1789
- Celestial Navigation/Oceans Navigation(500/1600 GRT) Course 1792
- Meteorology (Operational Level)Course 1708
- Search and Rescue (Operational Level) Course 1719
- Search and Rescue (Management Level) Course 1778
- Tank Barge Dangerous Liquids (Tankerman PIC Barge) Course 1720 (NEW)
- Tank Ship Dangerous Liquids Course 1721 (NEW)
- Tank Ship Dangerous Liquids Refresher Course 1723(NEW)
- Tank Ship Familiarization Course 1724 (NEW)
- Management of Electrical & Electronic Control Equipment $1,200.00 Course 2730
- Officer in Charge of Engineering Watch (OICEW) Diesel Engine $3,100.00 Course 2729
- OICEW Auxiliary Machinery $3,000.00 Course 2733
- OICEW Electrical Machinery and Basic Electronics. $3,900.00 Course 2731
- OICEW Instrumentation (CONTROLS) (MIDATL-230) $4,000.00 Course 2736
- Qualified Member of the Engineering Department (QMED) Oiler-Fireman, Watertender $3900.00 Course 2702
- Qualified Member of the Engineering Dept. (QMED) Oiler $3,000.00 Course 2718
- PC, Laptop or suitable tablet
- Reliable High-Speed Internet connection
If you have the required items, please contact the Admin office at 757-464-6008 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the course(s) that you require and they will provide you with schedule, cost and process your enrollment.