/Military Benefits
Military Benefits 2018-01-15T20:55:20+00:00

Military Benefits

The transferability option under the Post-9/11 GI Bill allows Service members to transfer unused benefits to their spouses or dependent children, as well. If you are an active duty member of the military, retired or a dependent of a military member and need to apply for educational benefits please visit the website linked below and follow the instructions. This should be done prior to registration. Remember you only have to apply one time to the VA.

Department of Veterans Affairs

  • Go to the Veteran’s Affairs Website
  • Click on “I Am a New VONAPP User”
  • Follow the instructions to create an online account.
  • You will be applying for the Education Benefits.

When you have completed all of the questions you will be asked to print a copy of the Certified Application VA Form 22-1990.
Print 2 Copies.
• One is for your records and
• One is for the School. Please turn a copy of your application into student services to be filed in your folder. On the bottom of the printed application please make sure you have the following items correct: Pages 1 thru 8 – Name, SSN, Conf# and Submission Date.